Technical Support Representative
What are they looking for?
Our client, an international leader in providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking to recruit an awesome candidate who will contribute to the Support department as a Technical Support Representative.
We're seeking a sharp, fast learner who will deal with a broad spectrum of tasks. You'd be working with a highly motivated team that constantly evolves and reinvents itself. We love challenges and creative solutions and we expect the same from you.
If you think this is an environment you want to work in, keep on reading.
- 1-2 years experience as a software support representative offering post-sales phone and email support to customers for a cloud-based (SaaS) product
- Conversational English - a must
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, and other networking concepts
- Understanding of relational databases
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to work in shifts, including weekends
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Familiarity with ITSM tools
- ITIL certification- Huge bonus
- Familiarity with application servers
- Familiarity with LDAP configuration
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Proactive with a positive attitude
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!