Technical Enablement Engineer
What are we looking for?
Our client, an international leader in providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking to recruit an awesome candidate who will contribute to the Professional Services department as a Technical enablement engineer.
We're seeking a sharp, fast learner who will deal with a broad spectrum of tasks. You'd be working with a highly motivated team that constantly evolves and reinvents itself. We love challenges and creative solutions and we expect the same from you.
If you think this is an environment you want to work in, keep on reading.
What will you actually be doing?
Technical enablement engineer is the first point of Customer contact to our new customers.
The position puts you on the front lines with our technical support team – you will be responsible for managing the on boarding process of our new clients as well as handling their support tickets, which includes analyzing, prioritizing, and troubleshooting technical inquiries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the onboarding and integration of new clients
- Acting as the key client contact throughout the onboarding process to ensure a seamless transition
- Establish and maintain excellent customer experience by providing support above and beyond their expectations
- Take ownership of customer issues reported, see problems through to resolution and escalate irregular events to Tier 2 Support engineers
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper closure of all issues
- Use tools and troubleshooting techniques and exercise good judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional customer support and overall experience at all times
Who are you?
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with technical personnel
- Ability to follow process consistently in a high call volume environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English - a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish - An advantage
- Willingness to learn and use coaching feedback to improve
- Passionate about working with customers and delivering a great customer experience
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques, Love technology, curiosity about new products and approaches.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a knack for troubleshooting
- 1-2 years experience as a software support representative offering post-sales chat, phone, and email support to customers for a cloud-based (SaaS) product
- experience of implementing, explaining, and integrating technical programs for non-technical users.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science - Advantage
- Working knowledge of networking, DB, and Operating systems troubleshooting
- Familiarity with ITSM tools
- ITIL certification- Huge bonus
- Familiarity with application servers
- Familiarity with LDAP configuration