What are they looking for?
Our client analyses hundreds of millions of hotels reviews and transforms this content into actionable insights for 1 Million+ hotels. This enables travel sites to improve the trip planning process and hotels to optimize their service and influence bookings on scale.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be based in Cluj/Romania or work fully remotely and be part of their international Sales Operations Team. As our ideal candidate, you have at least two years of experience in Salesforce development. You will convince us with your enthusiasm to solve sales problems using Salesforce and ability to make an impact by supporting salespeople on their journey.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree
- 2+ years of experience in implementation of Salesforce related projects
- Experience with customer service portals, Dashboards, BI analytics, lightning platform, and SLA management, and CPQ configuration a plus
- Salesforce certifications are an extra asset: Certified SalesForce Platform App builder, Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Administrator
- Good knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, Aura, LWC
- Ability to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
- Ability to explain complex technical subjects in non-technical terms
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud with end-to-end implementation experience
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit
- Deliver projects using agile Scrum methodology by having the courage to do the right thing, showing trust towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
- Drive ongoing Salesforce configuration (users, profiles, extensions, integrations and reports) capturing requirements from different teams
- Educate Sales teams on best practices in Salesforce.com configurations to support the end-to-end customer journey - Sales, Service, Community, and CPQ
- Oversee testing implementation and performance monitoring
- Lead in the full life cycle of the software development environment
- Support the business with insightful reports, dashboards, and BI visualization
What’s in for you?
- Highly international & entrepreneurial environment with open feedback culture and room to grow
- Spend up to 12 days per year for your professional & personal development
- Social benefits, e.g.: childcare support, company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Excellent onboarding programs
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!