What are they looking for?
Our client analyses hundreds of millions of hotels reviews and transforms this content into actionable insights for 1 Million+ hotels. This enables travel sites to improve the trip planning process and hotels to optimize their service and influence bookings on scale.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be based in Cluj/Romania or work fully remotely and be part of our international Sales Operations Team. As our ideal candidate, you have at least two years of experience in Salesforce administration. The Salesforce Administrator will work with users across the various lines of businesses to enhance the operations of business processes in Salesforce.com.
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years of Salesforce administrative experience and in configuring and managing SFDC Sales Cloud.
- ADM201 - Administration Essentials for New Admins Certification is required.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com Administrative skills such as creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Process Builder, Flows, Reports and Dashboards
- Demonstrate organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and be results driven and should be familiar with agile driven development.
- Experience with Medium Reporting and dashboards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Partner with various teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Product Management and users to facilitate business requirements and related duties throughout the organization.
- You are expected to take initiative and drive effective process design. You will be working very closely with Salesforce developers and administrators and will be providing guidance while also being hands on. Salesforce user administration tasks, access management alignment, system security, role and profile modifications (including permission sets, sharing Rules & public groups), Data Loader usage and functionality.
- Assist in the creation of custom objects, design and build of automations using Flow Builder.
- Create custom reporting and dashboards.
What’s in for you?
- Highly international & entrepreneurial environment with open feedback culture and room to grow
- Spend up to 12 days per year for your professional & personal development
- Social benefits, e.g.: child care support, company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Excellent onboarding programs
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!