Professional Engineer Full Stack
What are they looking for?
Our client is looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guest communication and feedback simpler and more productive.
As a full-stack engineer you will be part of the development team and you will work directly with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to deliver new features, in the form of new user interfaces and web components. You will have the chance to work with technologies such as ReactJs, Redux, Jenkins, or Phrase in the front-end and Python, FastApi, or Postgres in the backend, to create new features, paying special attention to quality.
What is our client searching for?
- Solid understanding of Python, preferably Python 3
- Solid understanding of relational database systems, preferably PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of a unit testing framework, preferably pytest
- Willingness to work with an asynchronous Python framework, such as Tornado, aiohttp or FastAPI
- Knowledge of up-to-date React featuresc like React-hooks, Context
- Experience with state-management using Redux/MobX
- Experience shipping libraries in JS and Python, using technologies such as WebPack or Setuptools
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with FastAPI
- Experience with async ORMs and WebFrameworks
- Experience with WebSockets
What’s in for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-friendly environment
- 1 bonus vacation day to be used for your favorite travel adventure
- Free access to various learning resources, as well as 96 hours/year to be used for learning & development
- A global team of friendly, highly motivated co-workers
- English and/ or German language lessons
- Other team events and perks based on location
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!