Professional Engineer – Full Stack (Frontend focus)
What are they looking for?
Our client is looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guest communication and feedback simpler and more productive.
As a full-stack engineer you will be part of the development team and you will work directly with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to deliver new features, in the form of new user interfaces and web components. You will have the chance to work with technologies such as ReactJs, Redux, Jenkins, or Phrase in the front-end and Python, FastApi, or Postgres in the backend, to create new features, paying special attention to quality.
What our client is looking for:
- Willingness to work with asynchronous Python web frameworks, such as Twisted, Tornado, aiohttp, or FastAPI
- Solid understanding of relational database systems, preferably PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of automated testing frameworks, both for Python backends and frontends
- Ship products that clients love to use – taking an idea from a static design to a stable web-app used by thousands
- Identify under-performing front-end components and redesign them with modern solutions
- Rewrite old backend code using new technologies, architectures, and patterns
- Design and implement reusable components to be consumed across teams
- Contribute to and maintain UI components Design Systems
- Maintaining and evolving VanillaJs components
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing the architecture of a new, modern web application
- Experience with collaborating with a design team to bring a design that you get as an image from them to life
- Knowledge of up-to-date React features
- Previous experience with Twisted and/or FastAPI
- Experience with websockets
- Experience improving quality, performance and correctness of web apps
- Knowledge of design concepts
What’s in for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote environment
- 1 bonus vacation day to be used for your favorite travel adventure!
- Free access to various learning resources, as well as 96 hours/year to be used for learning & development
- A global team of friendly, highly motivated co-workers
- English and/ or German language lessons
- Other team events and perks based on location
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!