Professional Engineer – Back-end – Ruby on Rails
What are they looking for?
Our client is looking for travel lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guest communication and feedback simpler and more productive.
What our client is looking for:
- Mastery of Ruby and Rails
- 3+ years’ experience implementing beautiful and scalable web applications
- Working knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Willingness to follow TDD
- Knowledge of Elixir is a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Ship data-intensive APIs used by our client’s partners to enable them in creating awesome experiences for their hotels
- Take responsibility for planning and designing software within a small team
- Design database schemata and optimize queries
What’s in for you?
- a highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths)
- a team of agile enthusiasts who love continuous improvement
- excellent onboarding programs
- spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- great leadership & support
- flexible working hours/options to work remotely
- attendance to conferences and courses
- German or English classes
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!