Junior Python Developer
What are they looking for?
Our client is looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in their mission to make guest communication and feedback simpler and more productive.
The engineering team is responsible for tier-2 technical support for their largest clients (hotel chains, tourism organizations, ...). It's not a helpdesk or troubleshooting team: Our support engineers write code and do large-scale database automation.
What our client is looking for:
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Our main language is Python. However, we accept your background in either Python, C++ or Java
- Knowledge of databases, indexes, query optimization
- Familiarity with Unix commands, affinity for command line
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good theoretical knowledge of data structures & algorithms
- Write automation scripts and tools
- Create and maintain SQL databases, do database migrations
- Develop and maintain internal GUI tools
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA)
- Write technical specifications based on customer requirements
- Onboarding projects with our Client Success Team and Key Account Management (e.g: creating accounts, setups, data exports/imports for our clients)
Nice to have:
- MapReduce/Hadoop/Spark experience
- Business Intelligence experience (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
What’s in for you?
- Flexible working hours / Options to work remotely
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- English and/or German language lessons
- Other team events and perks based on location
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!