Our client is looking for a a Java software developer to help them create and maintain software products for their customers, enabling them to design and manufacture today the products of tomorrow.
What is most needed:
- very good knowledge of Java Enterprise (JPA, XML, JSON, REST);
- at least 1+ years of experience
- very good English language skills.
Constitutes an advantage:
- experience with Oracle Database Server 19c;
- experience with JBoss EAP / WildFly Application Server;
- experience with Maven, SonarQube, Jenkins, SVN / Git and configuration management / continuous integration aspects;
- Software functional specification, design, and implementation;
- Automated unit test design and implementation (Junit, Selenium / Serenity, JBehave);
- Software documentation;
- Interaction with the customer, consulting, technical support.
What our client offers:
- Open team atmosphere plus an extensive/tailor-made onboarding;
- A modern and international working environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours;
- Professional development in close contact with German industry;
- Challenging tasks using state-of-the-art tools and technologies;
- Support for technical training, soft skills development, foreign languages;
- Different perks for a better work-life balance.
Technical details and definitions:
A recipe is the mandatory set of information that uniquely identifies the production requirements for each specific product and is used by the process equipment to perform the required operations. In the context of semiconductor manufacturing, given the large number of diversified equipment required for various manufacturing operations and the high product mix, the task of organizing and establishing a voluminous number of process recipes can be daunting. In the manufacturing context, this presents the ultimate operation challenge: to create, modify, review, document, manage and protect product definitions. LineWorks RM is an advanced recipe management system (RMS) developed specifically for process-oriented industries that require the ability to optimize the real-time handling of process recipes in high volume production environments.
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!