Back-End Web Software Developer
What are they looking for?
Our client puts in motion the right people, skill sets, and technologies to meet their clients’ performance objectives and business needs, assuring support for the entire software development process.
They are looking for a colleague to help them design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate applications/programs. Your job will also imply performing complicated programming and analysis jobs. It would be perfect if you could work independently under general requirements definition and use professional concepts to work on routine tasks of average to high difficulty and complexity level.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- Solid programming skills: OOP and/or functional programming;
- Hands-on experience of React on medium to large applications;
- Knowledge of REST & creating/consuming Web APIs;
- Knowledge of nodeJS;
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with ORM systems (Typeform);
- Experience with Angular 2.0+;
- A creative and structured approach to software development;
- Ready to dive into new technologies;
- Willing to know and learn how to modify and enrich frameworks with time;
- Problem-solving with an eye for clean and maintainable code.
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive package and flexible working conditions;
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Join a dynamic team willing to support you all the way;
- The opportunity to work with new technologies in order to develop an original platform;
- Excellent coffee and cookies. 😉
Our client is ready to trust you with a successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!