Technical Support Representatives
We’re looking for Technical Support Representatives to join our client’s growing Support & IT department. If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and want to be a member of a spirited team, read on!
As a Technical Support Representative you will be responsible for:
• To provide support to customers via multiple channels, ensuring that problems are resolved and customer expectations are met;
• To determine the most effective manner to resolve customer’s technical issues, engaging in research and in-depth troubleshooting where necessary;
• To identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• At least 1 years’ experience in a technical support role;
• Excellent English, verbal and written communication skills;
• Must have a strong customer focus; service-oriented attitude;
• Familiarity with basic network engineering;
• Basic knowledge of operating systems – Windows/Linux;
• Basic experience with relational databases;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player;
• Ability to multitask – has a sense of urgency; maintains a positive attitude;
• A strong desire to learn;
• Ability and willingness to work in shifts, including weekends.
Our client offer:
• An excellent career opportunity to work with a market leading international company;
• Job in an international environment with the latest technologies and equipment;
• Great opportunities for career development;
• Motivating financial remuneration.