Technical Support and Integration Specialist
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Support to join our client’s growing team and play an important role in the projects.
In this function you start on Technical Application Management. You will be directly linked to a Senior within our organization with the aim of rapidly developing you into an independent Technical Support/ Integration Specialist.
You are involved in the realization of new application integrations and work on the stability and continuity of existing company critical environments. The challenge is to make the right data available at the right time, in the right place. Via ESB you know how to make the data transfer between the many diverse applications and the systems of our customers and business partners possible. You do this with multiple interface specialists in a complex ERP landscape that is subject to change due to the influence of multiple renewal projects. All employees of the internal IT organization also play a role in the second-line support organization.
The work as a Technical Support/ Integration Specialist is varied and diverse. In terms of substantive work, in terms of applications, but also in view of the various business activities. In addition, the organization is growing fast and we face several challenges.
Organizing and structuring belong to your second nature. You are analytical, think in integration patterns and can communicate well on different levels; with final decision makers, developers, users and administrators. You are in your place in an environment where you are expected to be able to work independently and take others into it. That is the role you are looking for. In addition, you have a customer-oriented attitude and practice.
Candidate Requirements/ Competences
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Business Informatics);
- After completing your studies, you have approx. 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience with database management (MS SQL Server);
- You have experience and / or affinity with application integration;
- You have knowledge of BizTalk, XML, SSIS and Reports.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Monitoring deployed environments on the local network and in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, to ensure availability and check downtime and performance degradation alerts from Microsoft;
- Performing installations of different products on local environments and/or Azure;
- Monitoring network Windows Servers and ensuring proper uptime;
- Monitor SQL and IIS Servers for performance improvements;
- Performing maintenance on local computers running Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1;
- Performing database restores and configuration restores from customers to local environments;
- Performing technical support tasks as solving incidents and answering requests from customers or internal teams;
- Proactively interact with Software Development and Quality Assurance teams/colleagues;
- Participating in creating/updating/reviewing technical documentation.