Technical Leader – Cloud Application Development
Our client is one of Europe’s leading distributors in the automotive aftermarket, employing more than 4’000 people. With operations in Western and Eastern Europe and a product range of over 900’000 articles for both commercial and passenger vehicles, they deliver daily to wholesalers, retailers, garages, and end customers. They are looking for a pro-active person, responsible and with positive energy to join their team!
Work with our cross-functional team to deliver high-quality solutions based on Azure. Provides technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of software solutions.
- Scope and evaluate product applications and propose/implement solutions related to Azure cloud/hybrid approaches
- Provides technical leadership, guidance, and direction to software developers, engineers, and technicians assigned to specific projects related to Azure
- Analyze, identify, and fix the root cause of defects through the various layers of application
- Participate in conceptual and logical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms.
- Optimize components for maximum performance; identify and execute refactoring where is technically necessary
- Performs code reviews, code analysis, identify and mitigate the software risks
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing business applications in Azure cloud platform
- Solid hands-on experience with C#, Microsoft .NET (4/or Core), Azure stack
- Strong software engineering concepts knowledge
- NET/C#, MVC, .Net Core
- Experience with Azure APIs or scripting utilities
- Experience with relational database design in Microsoft SQL Server
Our client is interested in a successful, long-term collaboration with you. What about you?
Let’s get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and talk about your next opportunity!