Technical Leader – Cloud Application Development
Our client is one of Europe’s leading distributors in the automotive aftermarket, employing more than 4’000 people. With operations in Western and Eastern Europe and a product range of over 900’000 articles for both commercial and passenger vehicles, they deliver daily to wholesalers, retailers, garages, and end customers. They are looking for a responsible, pro-active person, full of positive energy to join their team!
Work with our cross-functional team to deliver high-quality solutions based on Azure. Provides technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of software solutions.
- Scope and evaluate product applications and propose/implement solutions related to Azure cloud/hybrid approaches;
- Provides technical leadership, guidance, and direction to software developers, engineers, and technicians assigned to specific projects related to Azure;
- Analyze, identify, and fix the root cause of defects through the various layers of application;
- Participate in conceptual and logical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms;
- Optimize components for maximum performance; identify and execute refactoring where is technically necessary;
- Performs code reviews, code analysis, identify and mitigate the software risks.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing business applications in the Azure cloud platform;
- Solid hands-on experience with C#, Microsoft .NET (4/or Core), Azure stack;
- Strong software engineering concepts knowledge;
- NET/C#, MVC, .Net Core;
- Experience with Azure APIs or scripting utilities;
- Experience with relational database design in Microsoft SQL Server.
Our client is ready to trust you with a successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!