Tech Support Representative
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our client’s growing Support & IT department. If you commit to excellence, and have a desire to delight customers, and want to be a member of a spirited team, read on!
What will you be doing?
- Provide support to customers via multiple channels, ensuring that problems are resolved, and customer expectations are met;
- Determine the most effective manner to resolve customer’s technical issues, engaging in research and in-depth troubleshooting where necessary;
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
What is our client looking for?
- At least 1 years’ experience in a technical support role;
- Excellent English, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Must have a strong customer focus; service-oriented attitude;
- Familiarity with basic network engineering;
- Basic knowledge of operating systems – Windows/Linux;
- Basic experience with relational databases;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player;
- Ability to multitask – has a sense of urgency; maintains a positive attitude;
- A strong desire to learn;
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts, including weekends;
- Spanish language will be an advantage.
What is our client offering?
- An excellent career opportunity to work with a market-leading international company;
- Job in an international environment with the latest technologies and equipment;
- Great opportunities for career development;
- Motivating financial remuneration.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop me a message for more information.