Tech Support Engineer
Our client is an international company, with a lot of room for development for their employees. Their product is specialized in the security area and combines security orchestration, automation, and response with end-to-end security operations management. They are looking for a TSE to join their team. So, if are fun to work with and you have a solid IT technical background, and previous experience in customer support, this role is for you.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and respond daily to customer inquiries per the defined SLA;
- Support the client’s platform on customer systems remotely in the following way: Provide customers with timely resolution of technical issues, conduct remote sessions to assist customers with troubleshooting and fixing issues related to the customer’s environment
- Interfaces with customers at different stages of problem including understanding customer issues, communicating action plans for resolution, and conveying resolution
- Collaborate with product and R&D teams to investigate and solve technical product issues and provide feedback on the product functionality
- Work closely with the company’s Customer success and Sales teams to be fully aligned with the business side and customer ecosystem
- Proactive in identifying a critical point of failure, raising flags ramp; escalating urgent issues
- Create knowledge articles in the central knowledge base
What is our client looking for?
- Strong technical background (IT, Cyber), and 4+ years of experience in a Support Engineer role
- Linux / Unix background (usage of lsof and netstat to check open ports to running processes) (NGINX) (Log locations)
- Postgres / SQL knowledge
- Basic Python, SAAS
- Good background in Network protocols, firewalls, switches, LANS, VLANS, WANS
- A very good level of English (B2+)
- Be able to translate technical information in a simplified, easy to understand manner
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, patient, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and parallel projects simultaneously
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience
- Ability to work under stress
Nice to have
- basic security stack (Cisco AMP / Umbrella, VirusTotal, MISP)
- SIEM platform (Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight, LogRhythm)
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform) AWS, and Azure Cloud
- the OWASP Top 10 web application security risks (https://owasp.org/wwwproject-top-ten/)
Apply now at email@example.com, or drop me a message for more information.