The Support team leader is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees and includes hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, training, and problem-solving. Additionally, the person who our client is hiring is responsible for the overall performance of team members, ensuring that all support KPIs are met.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service tickets & chats are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations efficiency and service.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis for each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Ensures employees have the required technical & soft skills to perform their duty.
- Serve as an escalation point that responds to and handles employee concerns.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Assists the VP of Customer Success with the daily operation of the support center to include the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- 2 years’ experience as a support team leader.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Leadership and Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strong Technical Orientation.
- Solid IT infrastructure knowledge in networks topologies, OSes, Messaging, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Solid understanding of SLA commitments and service KPIs.
- Advantage – Experience supporting RMM or ITSM platforms.
- Advantage – Experience in supporting SAAS products.