Support Team Leader
Our client, a fast-growing SaaS company,
As a team leader, effective communication skills are crucial since you will interface between the Support Team and Product, Dev, and the Customer Success Teams. We are looking for someone who is a “go-getter” and can be proactive to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
You should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
1. Provide direction and guidance to employees ensuring that customer service tickets and chats are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
2. Continually evaluate and optimize e processes,
3. Ensure employees have the required technical and soft skills to perform their duties.
4. Serve as an escalation point who responds to and handles employee concerns.
5. Cultivate and maintain a high-quality (and fun) work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest levels.
6. Assist the Director of Support with daily operations of the support center including the development, analysis, and implementation of staffing, training schedules, and reward/recognition programs.
7. Work as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement. Optimize processes.
8. Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
1. At least 2 years of experience as a support team leader.
3. Strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
4. Strong technical
5. Solid IT infrastructure knowledge in networks topologies including operating systems, messaging, etc.
6. Fluent written and spoken English. Additional languages are an advantage.
7. Willingness to work shifts and weekends
8. Ability to work with data and BI to understand business insights
9. Solid understanding of SLA commitments and service KPIs.
10. Strong understanding of implementing/respecting incident management processes and dependencies
11. ITIL certification is a plus.
12. Advantage: Experience supporting RMM or ITSM platforms.
13. Advantage: Experience in supporting SaaS products.
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!