Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for our client, a qualified and experienced Support Engineer to provide technical assistance to our client worldwide growing customer base.
- Provide effective and high-quality technical support to both technical and non-technical end-users;
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers;
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done;
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams;
- Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases;
- Act as liaison between the support and the engineering/product teams;
- Training for customers.
- 3+ years of experience as a Support Engineer;
- Experience within cybersecurity eco-system – plus;
- Experience with SIEM / SOC products (ArcSight, Splunk, Qradar, AlienVault, etc.) – plus;
- Advanced knowledge in operating systems (Windows, Linux) – must;
- Familiarity with SQL;
- Experience in navigating complex support scenarios;
- Customer-oriented, Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- A solid technical background;
- Excellent analytical and problem–solving skills;
- Self-starter, experience within a start-up environment;
- Willingness to Travel to customer sites when required.
Multumim! Te vom contacta in cel mai scurt timp!