We are looking for our client, a qualified and experienced Support Engineer to provide technical assistance to our client worldwide growing customer base.
• Provide effective and high-quality technical support to both technical and non-technical end-users;
• Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers;
• Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done;
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams;
• Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases;
• Act as liaison between the support and the engineering/product teams;
• Training for customers.
• 3+ years of experience as a Support Engineer;
• Experience within cybersecurity eco-system – plus;
• Experience with SIEM / SOC products (ArcSight, Splunk, Qradar, AlienVault, etc.) – plus;
• Advanced knowledge in operating systems (Windows, Linux) – must;
• Familiarity with SQL;
• Experience in navigating complex support scenarios;
• Customer-oriented, Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
• A solid technical background;
• Excellent analytical and problem–solving skills;
• Self-starter, experience within a start-up environment;
• Willingness to Travel to customer sites when required.