Support Engineer – German
Do you love to help people and learn new technologies? Now you can be a part of a company that is changing the way MSPs do business. Our client has developed a SaaS solution for MSPs that combines three products into one: RMM, PSA, and Remote Access, on the top of all that – it is very simple to use.
They are now seeking to expand the Support team to preserve good relations with their valued clients. They are looking for a teammate that is passionate, energetic, and can empathize with customers to ensure they get the proper assistance and the right solution.
What will you be doing?
- Answer questions and deliver support to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge.
- Log all activities and transactions with the customers in our Helpdesk ticketing System.
- Identify and escalate tickets to the appropriate teams when needed.
- Perform proactive follow-up with customers.
- Analyze ticket trends by evaluating reports.
- Reproduce customer issues in the lab environment.
- Work within SLA guidelines.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
What are they looking for?
- Solid understanding of OSs – Windows Servers, Workstations & Mac.
- Solid understanding of SAAS based solutions.
- Knowledge in popular network topologies & security solutions.
- Excellent English language skills – both spoken and written.
- Fluent German language skills, both spoken and written.
- Advantage – Previous experience with RMM / PSA solutions.