Posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for our client, a qualified and experienced Solution Engineer in leading all aspects of technical customer implementation efforts.
- Provide technical expertise for pre-sales and post-sales activities;
- Develop, complete and extend python-based integrations with 3rd party systems;
- Installation and configuration of client platform, connectors, and integrations;
- Analyze and resolve customer problems effectively in a timely manner;
- Perform technical troubleshooting during implementations
- Advice on alternative methods to solving complex business and technical issues;
- Provide pre-sales support to internal and external teams;
- Plan, coordinate and balance multiple projects at the same time;
- Update Project times and updates in the provided Project Management Tools;
- Identify and communicate customer requirements to the Product team.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience in a Pre and Post-sales or Technical Account Management position, from the cybersecurity space;
- Hands-on familiarity with Security Operations/Engineering, Incident Response, and SIEM systems;
- Previous experience in leading large Enterprise Pilots/Implementations & Deployment /Proof of Concepts;
- Previous Software development/programming experience with any major programming language (Python, C#, etc.’) – a plus;
- Deep understanding of IT fundamentals such as networking protocols and devices, operating systems, etc.’
- Sufficient knowledge of databases (MS, SQL, Oracle, MySQL) and IIS;
- Project Management skills;
- Teaching skills and lead training sessions;
- Process analysis, problem-solving and listening skills;
- Effective communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas, solutions, and concepts to others;
- Strong customer-facing and relationship skills;
- Proven security background and experience working in a SOC environment and investigating security events and threats – a big plus.
Multumim! Te vom contacta in cel mai scurt timp!