– Define, implement and maintain test cases for the planned features;
– Configure the test environment;
– Automated scripting activities including creation and execution of scripts, preparation of reports with analysis of tests;
– Managing defects by recording, reporting, analyzing and tracking to resolution(JIRA).
– Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies;
– Experience of bug tracking systems;
– Ability to write test cases based on the functional specification;
– Experience with Automation tools: Selenium;
– Experience with SQL and a working knowledge of Java (JUnits);
– Good English is required.
Nice to have:
– ISTQB certificate;
– Jenkins knowledge.