Software Automation Tester (Medior / Senior)
Are you passionate about delivering quality through test automation and care deeply about delivering value to end users as quickly and as safely as possible? Do you have in-depth expertise in Automated Software Testing and a proven track record of successful projects in the last 3+ years?
Our client, a highly technical company, is looking for a full-time colleague who is capable of working inside a team and also independently, with a proactive attitude and also:
- A passion for technology and a knack for details
- Understanding of the testing life-cycle within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of software Testing pyramid and understanding over its different test levels and responsibilities
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming; familiar with C#, Java or other object oriented programming language
- Experience in creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver to drive web UI test.
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build systems
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are available to travel abroad for 1-3 weeks every 6-12 months for training
- Experience with Low Code platforms, UML and Software Architecture is an advantage
- Experience with testing projects in the Logistics industry and processes is an advantage
- Analyze, explore and test the product
- Consistently contribute to improve automation infrastructure and test coverage.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks and solutions across our entire stack.
- Innovate the tools that will help increase the efficiency of product development and testing.
- Setup test data and integrate automated tests scripts through a CI pipeline
- Research and suggest improvements to our existing and future testing practices, frameworks and test environments
- Report the progress of test execution and provide timely communication on the test results.
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week
- Private Health insurance
- Very good salary and benefits
Is Software Testing the main goal in your future career path? Then we would like to get in touch with you!