Senior System Administrator
Our client is one of Europe’s leading distributors in the automotive aftermarket, employing more than 4.000 people. With operations in Western and Eastern Europe and a product range of over 900.000 articles for both commercial and passenger vehicles, they deliver daily to wholesalers, retailers, garages, and end customers. They are looking for a responsible, proactive person, full of positive energy to join their team!
You will be responsible for purchasing, installing, diagnosing computers, communications, and software products. You will also provide user support for IT equipment, communications, and software.
- education: medium/high;
- minimum 2 years in the field;
- computer skills: MS Office Package;
- fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- creativity and initiative;
- constructive spirit, communication skills;
- ability to resolve conflicts;
- firmness and decision-making ability;
- ability to analyze and organize;
- productivity and ability to complete the tasks in time;
- flexibility and team spirit;
- consistency and integrity;
- customer orientation (external and internal).
Other Job-specific Requirements:
- logical-mathematical thinking;
- flexibility, openness;
- synthesis capacity;
- eager to improve technical skills continuously and to learn new computer applications
- purchases, installs, configures hardware and communications equipment (servers, computers, laptops, tablets, printers, phones, routers, switches, peripheric equipment);
- configures the communications network both at the headquarters and in the work points on the country;
- ensures the diagnosis and maintenance of IT equipment and communication network;
- installs and configures the operating systems of the necessary IT equipment;
- offers prompt technical support to both the headquarters staff and the work points in the country, remote or on-site;
- monitors and notifies any difficulties or defects in the use of equipment;
- tests and proposes the replacement or upgrading of IT and communications equipment in order to obtain optimal performances;
- provides technical assistance in choosing, implementing, integrating, and testing purchased software systems;
- deals with the synchronization/adaptation of current applications with/to new applications, provides technical support for data transfer between applications;
- collaborates with specialized personnel from hardware and software equipment suppliers in order to integrate and implement IT and communications solutions;
- is responsible for his own training, development, self-updating knowledge in the field of activity;
- executes, at the request of the hierarchical superior, other IT tasks;
- knows the procedures related to the activity they carry out as well as the procedures that impact the activity they carry out, respects their provisions, is permanently informed about the changes that appeared in the respective procedures.
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!