Senior .NET Developer
Posted 8 months ago
Our client’s company is a worldwide player in its field. They are starting to work on a new product, so they are in search of 4 Seniors .Net Developers.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Work as part of a team of engineers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed deadlines.
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team, from development through to production.
- Adhere to and implement best practices and methodologies within the company guidelines.
- Perform code reviews and provide regular feedback to your fellow developers.
- Embrace a “continuous improvement” mentality.
- Active participation with Incident Mgmt., where applicable.
- Be a champion for your area within IT and Commercial organizations.
What are they looking for?
- 3 years+ experience as a software developer, working with .NET and .NET Core.
- Experience of working with PHP, Golang is preferable.
- Knowledge and working experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge and working experience working in agile development teams.
- Knowledge and working experience in a microservice architecture.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes is preferable.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Experience within the travel industry is highly advantageous.
- Experience of working within the travel industry is highly advantageous.
- Experience of working within the Cloud (Azure, AWS) is not essential but would be beneficial.
Multumim! Te vom contacta in cel mai scurt timp!