Senior .NET (C#) developer
The applicant will work in a small team, creating and maintaining modules and sub-components in an already established client facing system, with 2000+ active users, n-tiered architecture, with large-scale and performance tailored DB structure, and integrated with 3rd party services and data feeds.
– Computer Science/Engineering degree preferred;
– 4+ years of professional experience with .NET (C#) development;
– strong T-SQL (Ms-SQL, Stored Procedures) skills – SSRS is a plus;
– solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns;
– familiar with any: HTML5, CSS 3, Angular, TypeScript) and/or Telerik UI suite is a plus;
– basic experience with large scale system designs;
– understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies;
– familiar with source control solutions (any of GIT, TFS);
– strong problem solving and analytical skills;
– English proficiency: good reading/writing and verbal communication skills;
– holding a MCSD certification is a plus;
– proactive, communicative and a good team-player.