Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365FO Developer
Our client is one of Europe’s leading distributors in the automotive aftermarket, employing more than 4’000 people. With operations in Western and Eastern Europe and a product range of over 900’000 articles for both commercial and passenger vehicles, they deliver daily to wholesalers, retailers, garages, and end customers. They are looking for a responsible, pro-active person, full of positive energy to join their team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configuration of standard functionality/features D365FO;
- Design, modeling, and development of Dynamics365FO functionality based on company-specific requirements;
- Implementation of interfaces from D365FO to 3rd-party systems;
- Improvement of system stability based on telemetry data;
- Set-up and maintenance of development systems in Microsoft Azure;
- Deployment of changes into the Azure environment.
- Technical academic background (Bachelor/Master) required, e.g. in Informatics, Computer Science or Engineering;
- 7+ years of software development in the Microsoft ecosystem, e.g. C#, .NET, X++;
- 3+ years of development and administration experience with Dynamics 365FO (or AX 12);
- Experience in setting up and maintaining MySQL databases is considered a plus;
- Microsoft certifications are considered a plus;
- Experience in traditional and agile development methodologies, and in Automotive Aftermarket business are considered a plus;
- Good written and verbal English skills are mandatory, German knowledge is appreciated but not a must.
What our client is offering:
- Excellent compensation packages (salary, benefits, and relocation packages) and outstanding working conditions;
- A working environment geared towards performance within a highly professional and international IT team;
- A challenging, versatile, and highly motivating position that offers both professional and personal development opportunities;
- An environment geared towards performance with professional and personal development opportunities;
- Initial training and induction on the latest technologies and methodologies ensured by the current IT / IS teams in Switzerland and Cluj along with Microsoft Dynamics 365FO Partners;
- Traveling across Europe will be sometimes required, but not extensively.
Our client is ready to trust you with a successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!