Senior Java Software Engineer
• Be part of self-managed cross-functional agile teams;
• Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC;
• Contribute with technical input;
• Develop the latest business and technical features;
• Write JUnit and integration tests;
• Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
• Manage and contribute to the development of CI and CD pipelines;
• Develop POCs/MVPs.
You need to have:
• Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related;
• 5+ years of experience working in Java in real-world projects;
• Experience with SQL, CSS, HTML, JUnit Testing;
• Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently.
We hope you have:
• Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams;
• Experience in web application development;
• An eye for good interface design, layout, and usability.