Middle/Senior Java Engineer
Our client is an IT Company, based in Iasi, building an engineering team for the development of a new fintech startup. You will create the brand new financial technology platform for a largest independent financial advisory service.
This greenfield cloud platform is going to serve a user base of over 9 million customers, and our client is very excited to onboard new colleagues to take over this huge & amazing challenge.
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Engineer in Iasi to design and implement from the ground up core components for this fintech platform, and scale the solution to serve millions of users.
A bit about our client:
- Latest AWS tech stack;
- Greenfield cloud platform;
- No legacy code, start from scratch;
- Flexibility regarding technical solutions;
- Opportunity regarding the influence in a significant mode over technical decisions.
A bit about you:
- Very good knowledge of Java 8 and Spring, 3+ years of Java development experience;
- Experience with popular Web frameworks, 3+ years of Spring MVC;
- Proficient experience with SOA, REST Services, and Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot;
- In-depth and hands-on experience in Microservices, API-Gateways, REST principles, and Spring Implementation;
- Exposure to other JVM-Languages: Groovy, Scala, Kotlin (nice to have);
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch;
- Ideally, you are familiar or have built event driven systems using message busses like RabbitMQ or Kafka.