Senior Front-End Developer
Our client is an International Company with offices in the USA, London and Tel Aviv looking to grow their team. Their clients are freelancers, medium and small businesses and also global companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Wix, Monday, Fiverr, Airobotics and Amdocs.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will:
- Develop responsive design web pages;
- Build modular layouts, reusable code, and libraries for future use;
- Apply smart development techniques to ensure quality and save time and money;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Help set technical standards and best practices for the front-end team;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 + years’ experience as a developer;
- Very good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS (we like SASS);
- Good understanding of SEO (SEO Optimization, SEO Friendly) principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them;
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments;
- The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends;
- Good English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with NodeJS (NPM, Packages);
- Good understanding of PHP and some full stack experience;
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.