Sales Development Representative
If you are a smart and competitive person, excited to launch or continue a successful career in sales and ready to develop or sharpen your sales skills – This position is for you!
Our client’s official website has thousands of daily visitors, all of whom are potential customers. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for all sales efforts!
Our client’s SDRs are responsible for identifying new business opportunities and communicating with potential customers using modern live chat tools, online meeting sessions, phone calls. It is a B2B sales role which involves presenting our client’s product to prospective clients across the world!
- Previous experience in SaaS or B2B company – an advantage;
- High level English proficiency – a must (mother tongue level – a significant advantage);
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to proactively engage new clients via chat, online meeting tools, phone calls – an advantage;
- Creative sales approach;
- A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer’s interest and identify target customers;
- Willingness to work late shifts;
- 1 year experience as a Sales Development Representative – an advantage.
Please send your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .