Our client is not only looking for colleagues but for all-time players to help them on an interesting project from the travel industry. You will work within a team to develop the geo-localization application that shows the points of interest (hotels, restaurants, car rental, etc) from different countries. They are a team of people just like you, with ups and downs, who are looking to create an attractive and pleasant work environment.
What are they looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development or in related fields;
- hands-on experience with React and Node.js;
- all V cycle covering: conception, specifications writing, development, testing, delivery;
- test-driven development is a plus.
- design and propose API development solutions in order to provide data to our front-end developers;
- write the functional and technical specifications of the APIs;
- achieve these solutions by writing code, respecting the quality methods and procedures defined within the team;
- ensure compliance of deliverables by performing tests;
- write unit and integration tests.
What’s in it for you?
- a team full of warm people you’ll grow with: you’ll never get bored!
- flexibility regarding work organization;
- the chance to work remotely;
- opportunities to learn and grow; professionally and personally.
Our client is ready to trust you with a successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!