Our client is looking for a colleague who will be part of an international Scrum Team, taking care of an important product used in the local government domain.
Candidates will have to deal with web applications, maps and play with Web Services and Databases.
The main responsibility is to ensure the highest level of quality on the product.
You will have to work closely with the architects and of course, with your fellow team members.
They expect you to be autonomous, to be able to take the right decisions about the tools and processes needed to have a quality product.
- XML & JSON knowledge;
- Webservices – SOAP, REST;
- SQL/Database knowledge;
- Experience testing web applications;
- Ability to understand business and functional requirements;
- Good understanding of testing process and methodology;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have…
- Experience using SoapUI/Postman/JMeter;
- Knowledge about windows services;
- Knowledge about XSD, WSDL.
What do we expect from you?
- Good understanding of business context when planning testing and quality related actions;
- Responsible for planning, writing and executing test scripts;
- Review and translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test cases;
- Prepare test data, execute test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect;
- Maintain and improve the test infrastructure;
- Ensure errors are identified, reported and fixed by development team;
- Inform stakeholders of the health of the release before delivery to clients;
- Find ways to improve the testing process and mitigate testing risks;
- Be a quality advocate inside the project /team;
- Stay up-to-date with the popular testing tools and have the overview of the business domain.