What are we looking for?
The company offers a unique set of skills and abilities like:
- building enterprise solutions,
- feature-rich custom web applications,
- mobile applications,
- scalable cloud platforms for start-ups and
- complex computer vision applications.
All these having in mind great user experience.
QA Department roles in our company
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance (2 years minimum would be ideal)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets
- Strong propensity for research and investigation
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
What’s in for you?
- Attractive package and flexible working conditions
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Join a dynamic team willing to support you all the way
- Excellent coffee and cookies
Don’t be afraid to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of our story!