What are they looking for?
Our client is looking to add a dedicated and experienced QA engineer to be part of a development team and work directly with their developers on ensuring the quality of the features. The development teams are self-sufficient teams responsible for delivering features to production. You are going to be the one responsible for quality assurance within such a team. We expect you to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality (meeting functional and non-functional requirements) and define corrective actions when needed. Also, to define and develop monitoring needed to gather metrics about the quality evolution and a precise of the current state. At a company level, you will have the opportunity to collaborate in multidisciplinary groups to improve their QA methodology and quality standards.
What is our client searching for?:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject;
- proven successful work experience in software quality assurance;
- strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- scripting knowledge;
- experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- you are able to read and understand code (SQL, Python, etc).
- create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- work directly with and as part of the development team to ensure the quality of the features through manual and automated tests;
- work with our acceptance testers providing them with test plans and assisting them during their tests;
- work with their first-tier support team validating their bug reports and making sure the reports are clear and structured;
- collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders to improve the development life cycle with quality as an objective;
- Work across multiple types of products, from web applications to public APIs;
- collaborate with the investigation of production bugs; try to understand why an error is happening and reproduce it in other environments, creating test data if necessary.
What’s in it for you?:
- a highly international and entrepreneurial environment;
- they are agile enthusiasts and they love continuous improvement;
- excellent onboarding programs;
- great leadership and support;
- flexible working hours/ options to work remotely.
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!