QA Automation Engineer
Our client is looking to add a dedicated and experienced QA Automation Engineer to its team.
In this role, you will be involved in building automation scripts for UI regression tests.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete product and software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
- Learn the business logic of the application;
- Analyse the requirements for test automation and/or manual tests;
- Perform scripting of test cases into automated test cases;
- Execute automated test cases and provide analysis of results;
- Report progress.
- Good QA knowledge;
- ISTQB certification or knowledge of the concepts;
- Experience with test automation tools like Protractor, Selenium, Postman, Fiddler, JMeter;
- Experience with API testing;
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban);
- Good command of English.
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
Our client offers competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And our client also strives to fine-tune our client offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.