Professional Services Engineer
Our client, an international leader in providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking to recruit an awesome candidate who will contribute to the Sales department as an experienced Professional Services Consultant.
We are seeking a sharp, fast learner who will deal with a broad spectrum of tasks. We’re working in a highly motivated team which constantly evolves and reinvents itself. We love challenges and creative solutions and we expect the same from you.
If you think this is an environment you want to work in, keep on reading.
- Leading customers, through the implementation process with a primary focus on off-site implementations (via scheduled sessions using web conferencing);
- Understanding the business processes, application environment, and customers’ requirements;
- Managing client expectations and internal deadlines to ensure timely and successful implementations;
- Providing technical consultation to cross-functional teams through extensive product knowledge;
- Maintaining technical proficiency through self-training.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- 2-4 years experience in technological services/professional services/client success;
- Experience in training and implementing systems – a must;
- Experience working with international companies – advantage;
- Experience working with ITSM/service desk systems – advantage;
- Team player;
- Ability to work flexible hours according to international customer requirements;
- Willingness to travel on short trips abroad;
- Fluent Spanish- advantage;
- B.A/BSc degree in IT, computer science, or other relevant fields– advantage;
- Office Location – Iasi, Romania.