Our client is a technology company that develops leading edge software specifically for the Travel & Hospitality industry and is looking to expand its team.
Our client is looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
- Write “clean”, well designed code;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web services based applications.
Key competencies for this position are:
- Very Good command of the English language both written and spoken;
- Proven software development experience in PHP;
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming;
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds is a plus;
- Good understanding of MVC PHP frameworks;
- Good programming skills (design patterns, algorithms) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL);
- Good knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Team player.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on development experience on object oriented PHP and Internet technologies with a track record of solid technical accomplishments;
- Experience with Laravel PHP Framework is a plus.