.NET Architect with Frontend and DevOPS
Are you an experienced, result and people-oriented Software Architect in heart and soul? Do you have in-depth expertise in .NET (Web Application) Development, Testing and Deployment and a proven track record of successful projects in the last 8+ years? Do you want to play an important role in our IT projects? Is .NET Development the main goal in your future career path? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
- Create the architecture and estimations, implement and maintain .NET Web Applications using C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core, MSSQL, Redis, Rabbit MQ, VSTS and other CI/CD tools, Angular 1.X, Angular 2+, React JS, On Premise and Microsoft Azure installations;
- Work together with the Customer, Management and Test team members on achieving the delivery goals at very high-quality.
We are looking for you if:
- You are a .NET Architect with at least 8 years of overall experience;
- You have OOP, Design Patterns and UML running through your veins;
- You have the ability to understand, design and implement abstract concepts;
- You have very high standards for software architecture;
- You have experience with CI/CD tools and understand the benefits of Test and Deployment Automation;
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You have up-to-date knowledge on project development methodologies;
- You have an excellent command of English in both verbal and written communication;
- You are very customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important.