Mid – Senior .NET Developer
Our client is looking for two .NET Developers to join their team. They have strong leadership, continuous learning is part of their values, the team is a unity, and they work on a technical project following the goal of becoming number 1 in their industry. If you are a pro-active person and you have a powerful sense of ownership, your place is right here! Please read forward, and let’s get in touch!
What will you be doing?
- Work as part of a team of engineers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed deadlines
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team, from development through to production
- Adhere to and implement best practices and methodologies within the guidelines
- Perform code reviews and provide regular feedback to your fellow developers
- Embrace a “continuous improvement” mentality
- Active participation with Incident Mgmt., where applicable
- Be a champion for your area within IT and Commercial organizations
What is our client looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a software developer, working with .NET and .NET Core
- Knowledge and working experience work with CI/CD pipelines, and SQL
- Knowledge and working experience working in agile development teams
- Knowledge and working experience in a microservice architecture
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Would be nice to have
- Experience in working with PHP, Golang
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes
- Experience within the travel industry
- Experience in working within the travel industry
- Experience in working within the Cloud (Azure, AWS)
Apply now at email@example.com, or drop me a message for more information.