Java Software Engineer
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams;
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC;
- Contribute with technical input;
- Develop the latest business and technical features;
- Write JUnit and integration tests;
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
- Manage and contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines;
- Develop POCs/MVPs.
You need to have:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related;
- 2-4 years experience working in Java in real-world projects;
- Experience with SQL, CSS, HTML, jUnit Testing, Eclipse;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We hope you have:
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams;
- Experience in web application development;
- An eye for good interface design, layout and usability;
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting methods.
Multumim! Te vom contacta in cel mai scurt timp!