You will be part of an international team developing a data management and storage management solution that offers comprehensive monitoring, automation and analytics to address the two most significant storage costs: physical capacity and storage administration.
The product is developed using an Agile Delivery, by a multi-national team (US, Germany, Romania). The developers/testers are focused on playing their roles inside the Scrum Teams and actively participating in the user stories delivery.
- Java SE;
- SQL knowledge;
- Good command with Ant and XML;
- Experience with RTC or Eclipse environment;
- Experience with Windows Server, Linux, AIX (from the command line via SSH);
- Should be comfortable working with scripts (VB Script, python, creating platform dependent executables – bat, sh);
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written), any other foreign language would be a plus.
Nice to have:
- DB2 or similar basic knowledge;
- Comfortable working with Websphere Aplication Server 8.0/Liberty Profile (create, deploy servers) or similar;
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus;
- Comfortable in an Agile Environment.
- Development with the above mentioned technologies;
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
- Reporting of the activities performed.