Information Security Engineer
Our client is one of Europe’s leading distributors in the automotive aftermarket, employing more than 4’000 people. With operations in Western and Eastern Europe and a product range of over 900’000 articles for both commercial and passenger vehicles, they deliver daily to wholesalers, retailers, garages, and end customers. They are looking for a responsible, pro-active person, full of positive energy to join their team!
Protects organizational assets by ensuring the secure implementation and operation of information services technologies and processes, with a focus on networks (WAN, WLAN), applications security, and penetration testing.
- Investigates, recommends, evaluates, deploys, and integrates operational security tools and techniques to improve our ability to protect corporate assets and infrastructure;
- Provides technical security operations engineering services to support and update existing security systems and works to automate processes related to security implementations, monitoring, and enforcement;
- Monitor cyber-security requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related network devices;
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments;
- Interacts with internal and external clients on security operations requirements, identifies the security process, and develops solutions to security issues;
- Interact directly with other technical specialists to guide on authentication, authorization, and encryption solutions;
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches;
- Analyzes and develops information security governance, including organizational policies, procedures, standards, baselines, and guidelines concerning information security and use and operation of information systems;
- Assist in network security efforts including Data Loss Prevention, Intrusion Prevention, and SIEM analysis;
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement from a technical perspective.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Working knowledge of enterprise computing environments, incl. application architectures, network and application protocols, application security and vulnerability analysis;
- A diverse range of hands-on security experience at the enterprise level (information, application, network, and IT);
- Strong security professional skilled in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Management and Security Intelligence, IDAM, Anti-APT, Data Leak Prevention (DLP), Phishing simulation tools, etc.
- In-depth internetworking infrastructure development and deployment experience. (For example, routing, switching, TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, LAN, WAN, RIP, OSPF, etc.);
- Web Applications/IT infrastructure penetration testing experience is considered a major plus, along with any relevant security certifications like CISSP, CCNA, CEH, OSCP, etc.
Our client is ready to trust you with a successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your next opportunity!