Full Stack Team Manager
Posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for our client, a qualified and experienced Full Stack Team Manager, that will lead a team of full-stack developers, working on a large-scale, complex and cutting-edge system.
- Managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in managing highly skilled developers, and the ability to lead, coach and influence them.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Experience in Unit testing and SOLID code writing.
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault-tolerant systems.
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks, and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Willingness to work hard and on flexible hours.
Multumim! Te vom contacta in cel mai scurt timp!