Frontend Team Leader
In this role, you will lead a team of Front-end developers, working on a large-scale, complex, and cutting-edge system.
With full responsibility for successful deliveries, you will have to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
To join our client, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at the code level.
- Managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in managing highly skilled developers, and the ability to lead, coach, and influence them.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks, and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment.
Our client is ready to trust you with a successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!