Junior/Middle FrontEnd Developer
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices;
- High-quality in developing front-end code for web applications;
- Providing suggestions related to improving overall user experience;
- Participating in all teams that require Front-End expertise;
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company;
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues;
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team;
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering;
- 1+ years of experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Working experience with at least one of Angular, React;
- Good knowledge of working with JSON and REST APIs;
- Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills;
- Personality compatible with ours: proactive, result driven, creative and open person with strong client and team orientation;
Nice to have:
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2 practices and commonly used modules;
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as Phonegab/Ionic/NativeScript for creating HTML/JS based mobile applications.
Benefits and opportunities
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment;
- Great colleagues and an open and inspiring place to work;
- A competitive salary.