Deployment Operations Manager
The Deployment Operation Manager is responsible for coordination of our client’s Software deployment into new Clients. The DOM plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy client relationships, acting as a bridge between the client and our operational Onboarding team.
The key responsibilities include governance across all areas of the Onboarding process and continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
• Working with the sales and pre-sales team to smoothly handover of new clients from the Sales team to on-boarding team;
• Collecting On-Boarding requirements from new clients, and document it accordingly (SOW);
• Coordinating onboarding sessions with onboarding team;
• Working with Client success team to smoothly handover Clients from the onboarding team to the client success team;
• Owner of the customer experience in the onboarding phase Qualifications;
• Knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of planning and technical project management;
• Have a background in process improvement;
• Effective at working independently once provided clear guidance;
• Demonstrated leadership skills;
• Highly organized and detail-oriented;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent team player with the ability to work independently as well;
• English Mother tongue level.