Customer Success Representative
Customer Success Representative:
Do you love to help people and learn new technologies?
Now you can be a part of a company that is changing the way MSPs do business. Our client developed a SaaS solution for MSPs that combines three products into one: RMM, PSA, and Remote Access, on the top of all that – it is very simple to use (the client’s design philosophy). With their growing global customer base and with their latest innovations, they are now seeking to expand their Customer Success team to preserve good relations with valued clients. What they are looking for is individuals that are passionate, energetic and customer-centric. The ideal candidate will have the ability empathize with customers and ensure they get the proper assistance and the right solution.
- Answer questions and deliver support to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge.
- Log all activities and transactions with the customers in our Helpdesk ticketing System.
- Identify and escalate tickets to the appropriate teams when needed.
- Perform proactive follow-up with customers.
- Analyze ticket trends by evaluating reports.
- Reproduce customer issues in lab environment.
- Work within SLA guidelines.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of OSs – Windows Servers, Workstations & Mac
- Solid understanding of SaaS based solutions.
- Knowledge in popular network topologies & security solutions.
- Excellent English language skills – both spoken and written.
- Ability to work from Monday – Friday/Sunday – Thursday
- Mandatory– Willingness to work during night shifts.
- Advantage– Previous experience with RMM / PSA solutions.