Cloud Engineer L2
Are you interested in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and developing new applications and tools to support the Cloud?
Our client is looking for talented people with a passion for embracing new technology and approaches to join their team.
A successful candidate must have:
- 2 Years server support (virtual and physical) with both Linux & Windows
- Competent scripting language to produce automation build scripts (Powershell, Perl, Python) or experience with Docker/puppet or similar products
- Infrastructure or datacentre background
- A demonstrable understanding of network engineering and security principles eg protocols, routing, switching, filtering, Firewall rules, etc
- Experience with VMware
- Commercial use of any migration tool
- Experience of building hosting environments from the ground up in Google, IBM Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Experience of working with databases (setting up/migrating)
- Experience of performing high-level technical assessments of existing cloud architectures, against solutions in support of AWS, Azure
- Experience delivering services through Amazon Web Services (utilising most of the following: EC2, VPC, ALB, ELB, Route53, WAF, EBS, S3, Glacier, AutoScaling and CloudFormation).
- Commercial use of migration tools such as Volostrata, Cloud Endure, or similar.