Cloud Application Engineer
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Investigate technical problems, using all the tools and data needed;
- Identify and communicate solutions to the other support levels and to our customers;
- Interact with various departments in a collaborative manner;
- Keep up to date with the architecture of a complex product which uses multiple external services;
- Optimize daily tasks by the use of automation and internally created tools;
- Assist organizations and our partners in migrating data from their current system to our client’s;
- Contribute in constant improving of technical support flows.
You need to have:
- Strong technical background on Java, SQL or web services;
- Vast experience in working with bash, python or other scripting language;
- Ability to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT personnel;
- An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels;
- Excellent ability to quickly get to the root of a problem, to see and analyze multiple solution;
- Experience using monitoring/big-data tools like: Nagios, Splunk, Loggly;
- Strong interest in understanding our banking product business logic;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
We hope you have:
- Experience in working with AWS services;
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting;
- Experience with support ticketing system, including SLA management.
Multumim! Te vom contacta in cel mai scurt timp!