What are they looking for?
Our client puts in motion the right people, skill sets, and technologies to meet their clients’ performance objectives and business needs.
They are looking to reinforce their development team for their industrial data analysis product.
What is our client searching for?
- studies in computer science or comparable experience;
- good command of C++;
- logical-analytical thinking and creativity;
- willingness to assume responsibility;
- curiosity, strong learning ability and eagerness to learn;
- good command of oral and written English.
Nice to have qualifications
- programming in the MFC environment;
- ideally: statistics, data analysis, machine learning and/or numerical analysis;
- libraries, frameworks and APIs: STL, GDI+;
- tools: Visual Studio, Git, CppUnit, Jira, Confluence.
- ability to work alone as well as part of a team;
- motivation to learn new subjects and train others;
- commitment and flexibility;
- customer-oriented working;
- problem-solving focus and results-oriented;
- strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy.
- work on mathematical data visualisation software;
- implementation of data sources, interactive graphics, statistical analyses and reports;
- design of graphical user interfaces;
- specification and implementation of automated test cases;
- performance and memory profiling;
- working in a distributed development team;
- code reviews.
What’s in it for you?
- open team atmosphere plus an extensive/ tailor-made onboarding;
- pleasant, modern and international working environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours for a better balance between work, family and leisure time;
- professional development in close contact with German software industry;
- interesting, challenging tasks using current tools and technologies;
- support for technical trainings, soft skills trainings, foreign language education, according to needs.
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!