Business Process Analyst
We are looking for a talented and experienced Business Process Analyst to join our client’s growing team and play an important role in the projects.
What does a business day of an ERP – Business Process Analyst look like?
You play an important role in replacing our client’s corporate IT legacy with a completely new application environment. You will be directly linked to a Senior within our client’s organization with the aim of rapidly developing you into an independent Business Process Analyst. You help the business with the drafting of requirements and are able to convert these into solution directions and a technical design. Scrum is central to how we manage our projects.
Our client works with international clients with a diversity of systems for various sales and purchasing activities such as: Wholesale, Retail and Trading, but also our logistics activities and systems such as: ERP, Warehouse Management, CRM, Business Intelligence and Product Information Management. You take into account all aspects of business management (organizational, economic / financial, legal) and are also really interested in the possibilities of new technologies.
Through your analytical skills, you can map the business processes in information flows clearly. You realize the functional design from the analysis. You then translate this into the technical design together with other colleagues. After the programmer has delivered it, you test the software. In this role you share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues. This will result in the best result, every time. You are the pivot between IT and the business, so you really make the difference!
You are social and a real team player. You combine a technical and business background or experience. You are analytical and communicative and you are interested in new developments. You immediately pick this up and you also translate them into efficient (practical) solutions. You can communicate clearly about the often complex information and processes.
Candidate Requirements/ Competences
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Business Informatics);
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have demonstrable experience with project management and specifically with software implementation projects;
- You have experience with various applications / technologies such as: ERP, CRM, BI, PIM, WMS;
- You have experience with analysing, designing and modelling business processes;
- You are a real team player and you can easily interact with people.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, as well as developing and implementing solutions;
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies;
- Performing requirements analysis for business processes and gathering information from all the stakeholders involved within the process;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports and functional designs;
- Providing training, coaching, and guidance to end users and junior staff;
- Ensuring that the proposed solutions are meeting the business needs and requirements;
- Performing user acceptance testing in accordance with the overall project plan;
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance;
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures in regards with the processes part of the portfolio;
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with all stakeholders that “use cases” and process models accurately portray specific business needs;
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users;
- Managing competing resources and priorities;
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects;
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT improvements, for automating and modernizing systems;
- Conducting meetings and presentations in order to share ideas and findings;
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.